Humor Series

MP

Boys are always happy creatures, why?
·         Their last name stays with them  forever
·         Phone conversations last for just 30 seconds
·         A 5 day vacation requires only 1 jeans
·         If someone forgets to invite them, they can still be friends
·         They can do shopping for 25 relatives in 25 min
·         They don't freak out when they go to a party and see another man wearing the same shirt or tie. Instead they become buddies


Grandpa to grandkid: Go hide, you bunked school today. Your teacher is here.
Grandkid: You go & hide, I told him you expired.


Newton's wife to Newton: How am I looking ???
Newton: Tan c/sin c
Wife: what ???
Newton: Tan c/ sin c
            =(sin c / cos c) /sin c
            =1/cos c
            =SEC c
            =sexy ;-)


A Boy Asks a girl in a Market: I Have Lost My GF Can u talk 2 Me for a Minute?
Girl: Why?
Boy : Coz Whenever i talk 2 Any Girl My GF finds Me.


Teacher: Students Tell me Ur Names and Hobbies
Boys:
            '' I am Sam,,
            My hobby is watching ''Bubble''
            '' I am Tom,,
            My hobby is watching ''Bubble''
            '' I am John,,
            My hobby is watching ''Bubble''
Teacher: ''Hh all boys have same hobbies! That's good
Now Girls Please:
Girl:
            Hi my name is ''Bubble'


1st man: Meet my wife Tina!
2nd man: Oh! i know her
1st man: How?
2nd man: We were caught sleeping together!!!
1st man: What the h**l...?
2nd man: During lecture in physics class my dear


Husband texts his wife: Hi! what are you doing darling???
Wife: I am dying...!!
Husband- Jumps with joy but types- oh my dear, how can I live without U???
wife - You idiot I am dying my hair
Husband -Damn English :(


Teacher: Whoever answers my next question can go home.
Bunty throws his bag out of window.
Teacher: who threw the bag?
Bunty: me! and now I'm going home!!


This is a message 4 all those who DON'T DRINK OR SMOKE!
One day your old friends will die and you will be left alone.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | JCPenney Coupons